google

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Repair, update or replace old obsolete Tripod website.


Just in the past two days 11 more people coming to my blog posting looking for a way to repair, update or replace their old obsolete Tripod website.
Two more are still showing up on my old obsolete tripod website.

If I were a company finding all of these bad reports, I believe that I would stop ignoring them immediately and give some kind of a response, good or bad, but at least something?

Saint Petersburg Russian Federation 

 Marilag Quezon City Philippines 

Warminster Pennsylvania

Bryn Mawr College Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania

Paris Ile-de-France France  

Los Angeles California

Australia Oceania

Durham North Carolina

Pearland Texas

Korea, Republic of   Korea

Batesville Indiana

how to delete a tripod site

No comments:

Post a Comment