google

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I lost my brother


Lost and still not yet found?

Please help!

I am still looking for my brother, last known address was someplace in Florida around the Orlando airport.

He will be a very handsome Airedale at around two years old, I know this because he looks just like me, with a few distinct differences of course.

Shortly before my mommy & daddy came to Texas/Oklahoma border to adopt me, I watched my brother leave in an airport contained heading to his adopted family in Florida.

Mommy and daddy tell me all of the time how nice it would be watching us run around enjoying a family get together?

They have often tried old contacts,

NOTHING?

My brothers K-9 parents are my parents.

Sonny and Banter, both are Champions around Texas and Oklahoma so he may be or has been in shows around Florida?

No comments:

Post a Comment