google

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Grandfather (Ohjieshan)


Some companies that are run by closed minded European owners refuse to allow a traditional native person using his or her own native name along with their European given one, this may help with an explanation?
Ohjieshan or Grandfather is a show of respect from other Traditional American Natives to another that has stepped aside of himself  in his walk around Mother Earth for at least 70 years.
I am a Native American Spiritual Leader I have reach the age, so now my people call me Ohjieshan Walkingfox (Grandfather Walkingfox).
This is a Native American name and it means, we respect you as an elder teacher !
After the age of 70 an elder in my tribal clan that has kept the culture and ceremonies sacred in his or her life is offered the respect of Grandfather or Grandmother.
In my tribal clad it is a show of disrespect to use it as a sub name or a nickname!
If you think about this for a few minutes, by using this name, every native person in Indian country recognizes names like this so, it along with the rest of our blogger postings can be sold to advertisers throughout this country?
Grandmother is  (objiasan).
Aquine ( Go in peace my friends).

Ohjieshan


No comments:

Post a Comment