google

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My new WebRing


This blog is now on a website in web ring and I couldn't be more pleased about that.

On my old ( a great free site builder) tripod that no longer exists I wrote about how and why that site is out on the internet, now I have an even better free blogger (Google).

All of the Airedales and their pets that I have met in the WebRing circle are good friends.

If you want to make good pen pals with like interest this is the place to be.

No longer an active website is this one below!

What is WebRing? 05/31/2010


Unfortunately many of the statements are no longer to be trusted as true, like good motels (that one lie's), good restaurants, some no longer except pets, and places to visit, no longer true, This old site is dead and tripod will not take it down because of the advertizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment