google

Friday, June 12, 2015

Been enjoying Breanna's new life


Been enjoying Breanna's new life

 

You may have noticed that we have not been on the computer writing much lately, or at least I hope that you noticed and sorry about that?

My close follower/friends know that Breanna, my boss in charge, was very, very sick a few weeks back.

In the blink of an eye she went from a 5 1/2 year old Airedale that thought she was a lap dog, to a dog that could not sit, lay down or stand without help?

We knew that there was a doctor's appointment just around the corner and planned to talk to her doctor.

Never made that date.

The next Friday midnight we were on our way to Gainesville Small Animal Hospital and her or any doctor!

Breanna is back just as spoiled as ever and of course it is all Donnas fault! :-)

Spoiling her not the sickness of course!

I must spank Breanna once a day just to make up for her being spoiled, like that will ever happen!

:-)

When something of this nature happens, one tends to contemplate priorities and know that a change is necessary?

This county, state, country and world are all going to hell in a hand basket and doing so willingly and I can do nothing about it?

Men hate other Men, Women hate other Women, Race hates other Race, political parties hate other political parties an some people just plain hate?

News stations are using the old "If it bleeds it Leads" and maybe, just maybe a good story might slip in once a week?


However, Donna, Breanna and Ishi are my life and I can do many things, "good things" with them, so a little less writing is in order.

I will always be here for questions/answers and staying close to you my other family with my "Reader."

I'll do my complaining on


My native on


My help and problems on


My anger, help and whatever about Florida on


I might even go to Face Book now and again



If I can ever learn the who, what, when and the why of Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment