google

Monday, January 7, 2013

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder


Well if this is correct I give you my beauty!
We love the tree and the Wood Peckers

Pileated Woodpecker
Came home from the V.A. doctor's appointment this morning, no,
the other appointment I had to give some blood and things.
This one was uneventful except for being old, remarks are not required, just a little cold.
This was on what is left to a tree  looking out the kitchen window. Hay it’s still alive.
We have two families of these big guy’s that’s why the tree looks like this.
As long as it is still capable of blooming it must stay and it is a never ending battle when one wishes to protect both bird and tree!
I did have my sights on a much better photo only poor Breanna just could not keep it together long enough for the camera, she, once again went spastic on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment