Dedicated To Dogs
Mammals > Dogs
Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends have become our closest pals and often fill in as the children we never or wished we had. All the sites below are dedicated to the dogs who fill the site owner's life with joy. Check them out.
For your visit and plug to my blog postings, my pet (Daddy) works hard at keeping us clean and clear from harm as do so many of my new friends from WebRing.
Latest Member Updates
- Pet Welcome Places In Florida Lake County PT Cruisers Pet blog http://www.lakecountyptcruisers.org/pets.html Lake County PT Cruisers is back! http://www.lakecountyptcruisers.org/index.html After a few years of heartbreaking struggles because of the unexpected loss of Sabrina we are back on the net! Not because of anything that we have done but for... - 2012/05/22
- Welcome to the visitor from Vineland New Jersey http://www.vinelandcity.org/ Looking for a way to keep your precious song birds happy while stopping squirrel from completely devouring all of the food. This one is still doing the job for me while very cost efficient, the more you can do on it the less you need to spend? A simple squirrel proof ... - 2012/05/22
- . 5-21-12 Update - Whitney delivered 2 pups on 5-14-12. Unfortunately we lost the much smaller male the next day. Her only available pup is a solid choc/tan female. We will know in 2-3 weeks if she is longhair or smooth hair. To see pictures of this pup click HERE . - Dixie delivered 5 beautiful pups on 5-8-12. There are 2 pups available, a choc/t... - 2012/05/21
- Welcome to the visitor from Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia http://www.kwpkb.gov.my/ To the old Airedale site builder of Sachem Walkingfox http://walkingfox.tripod.com/whoistherealpet/index.html Looking for information as to why we must love a pet? There are a multitude of reason as to why we love our pets no matter what the pet may be h... - 2012/05/21
- Hello, it's me, Monty. I was wondering if I could ask a huge favor? My lovely sister Molly has to have a big operation tomorrow. She has a nasty lump on a mammary gland and it all has to be removed; on top of that she is also having the "little girl's operation". She is being very brave about it but I am so worried. She has to stay at the Vets ove... - 2012/05/20
- Welcome to my Breanna blog to the people of Myanmar Asia http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/myanmar.htm If I may be so bold as to say " May SiddhÄrtha Gautama Buddha and my Creator look over and always care for AUNG San Suu Kyi, and her Myanmar - Burma people"? https://www.google.com/search?q=AUNG+San+Suu+Kyi,&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS365... - 2012/05/20