google

Sunday, July 14, 2013

News from the new Gopher tortoises hotel at the fence

I need to get healed and get a life, I am now a reporter on the life of a Gopher tortoises?

A follow up from an earlier posting

It’s a Mystery?


Our good neighbor Jim did a great job on his side of the fence, I added a board at the bottom on my side plus made a short overhang above, doing a better job when healed.

While chasing squirrels form Breanna's play yard someone, I am hoping Harriett, came from the back yard, maybe through Jim's back yard and into the hole.

I have been checking the old hole at the road and have seem no life as yet, it is starting to look as though she has abandon it.

I am hope that it is Harriett, because coming from our back yard through Jim's back yard is so much safer than going under our gate and up the road.

If not than a gentleman caller is ok also, I am checking, I just do not wish to do much disturbing for awhile.

The little so and so is going to keep leaving the yard looking for a man, so I will be glad that at least she will be a little safer from the back yard.

Like I said earlier, I need to get a life, I am now a reporter on the sex life of a Gopher tortoises?

P.S. whomever moved in also did a good job helping the rain to pass around the hole.

Stay tune because it is looking like rain is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment