google

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feeding the Birds at our Window


Feeding the Birds at My Window


O.K. Now I am so extremely upset that I needed most of the morning to calm down before writing, knowing that I would be bleeped on every other word!

First thing, because of many contacts through my heating & cooling jobs, I never buy Scott products so I do not need to go buy a gun or anything.

This government still kind of frowns on giving a weapon to a Native American anyway. LOL

If I did I would more than likely shoot my foot or something. LOL

On a serious note, All of these years in retirement, to keep busy, I have been learning how to build Squirrel proof bird houses and feeders.

I now have this accomplished only to find out that feed companies are poisoning the seeds for more profit!

If you can find a partition on this please sign and then send me the information!

Avoiding Poisonous Birdseed


The Environment a List

Feed the Birds Organically by Jason Mark – February 27, 2012 Follow Jason Mark on Twitter

Insecticide-laden Birdfeed Reveals Need for Chemical-free Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment